Thursday, February 17, 2011

Belated Valentine's Wishes

HELLO!! It's been an excruciating week with lots of school work! So, it's been a while and I didn't have the opportunity to stop and say HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY! We didn't do much for Valentine's day, sat back, played some Little Big Planet 2, and had a few drinks. Which leads me to my current post, I have a new love -- sadly Steven has been shoved aside -- Beringer, I love you! We placed the bottle of Beringer in the fridge and I have now started to add one ice cube which lightens the taste and makes it crisper and cleaner (for me at least). MMmmmM...it is the most delicious wine I have tasted thus far & what makes me happiest...it's super inexpensive! Hope everyone else had a wonderful Valentine's involving great food/drink!
Our next post will be about the pizzas I promised last post.


In Texas, as I would hope the cost would average around the same price, we can pick a bottle up for about $5-$6


Happy (Belated) Valentine's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment